[389-users] Announcing 389 Directory Server 1.4.4.15
thierry bordaz
2021-04-06 11:40:08 UTC
389 Directory Server 1.4.4.15

The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version
1.4.4.15

Fedora packages are available on Fedora 33.

Fedora 33:

https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=65298461
<https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=65298461> - Koji

https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2021-57ef97888c
<https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2021-57ef97888c> - Bohdi

The new packages and versions are:

* 389-ds-base-1.4.4.15-1

Source tarballs are available for download at Download
389-ds-base Source
<https://github.com/389ds/389-ds-base/archive/389-ds-base-1.4.4.15.tar.gz>

Highlights in 1.4.4.15

* Bug and Security fixes

Installation and Upgrade

See Download <https://www.port389.org/docs/389ds/download.html> for
information about setting up your yum repositories.

To install the server use *dnf install 389-ds-base*

To install the Cockpit UI plugin use *dnf install cockpit-389-ds*

After rpm install completes, run *dscreate interactive*

For upgrades, simply install the package. There are no further
steps required.

There are no upgrade steps besides installing the new rpms

See Install_Guide
<https://www.port389.org/docs/389ds/howto/howto-install-389.html> for